TL-SAP-003: PRINCIPLE, OPERATION, AND MAINTENANCE OF NEXIS
GC-2030 (WITH FID)
Author: Shimadzu CAS
Study time: 10 hours
Video time: 5 hours
This course offers practical knowledge to familiarize users with operation and general maintenance of Shimadzu Nexis GC-2030.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand of the principle & instrumentation of Gas Chromatography
- Describe the general column selection and method optimization that affect the separation in the chromatogram
- Perform proper system on and system off - Perform data acquisition via LabSolutions software
- Process data acquired both qualitatively and quantitatively by LabSolutions software
- Troubleshoot some of the commonly encounter issues in GC analysis
- Perform basic GC maintenances
Materials Required for eGC-001
- A gas chromatograph with an autosampler (Nexis GC-2030 with AOC-20i) equipped with Split/Splitless injection port (SPL) and Flame Ionization Detector (FID)
- SH-Rtx-5MS column with 30 m length, 0.25 mm ID, 0.25 um df (Cat# 221-75855-30) or equivalent
- LabSolutions GC (with License)
Chemical & Reagent
- Hexane solvent
- n-Alkanes standard (Between C10 to C20)
- If the instrumentation, chemicals and reagents are not available, we still provide the data files for qualitative and quantitative data processing (data processing is done in LabSolutions GC software).
- If LabSolutions GC software is not available, the practical session will not be able to be carried out. Presentations of GC theory and operation are still provided.
Request for Live Training
For our customers who require on-site or online training, we provide a live option.