THE MULTI-ANALYTE QUANTITATION SOFTWARE FOR LCMS-80XX SERIES
Author: Shimadzu CAS
Study time: 4 hours
Video time: 1 hours
This course offers practical knowledge for users to familiarize with the operation of LabSolutions Insight workstation using with Shimadzu LCMS-80xx series.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the functions of LabSolutions Insight in process large numbers of data in a highly efficient way due to the user-friendly workflow
- Perform basic operation and data processing via the LabSolutions Insight workstation
- Using the flagging function to monitor the outliers of concentration limit, retention time shift, ion ratios, accuracy etc. which can reduce the time spent on process data acquired both qualitatively and quantitatively using LabSolutions software
- Perform One way workflow from data view/analysis with an editable method, to data review for “accept/reject”, and send to saving/reporting as final results
Materials Required for eLCMS-002
- An LCMS TQ system equipped with an ESI/APCI Interface
- Shim-pack ODS (C18) column, 50 x 2.0 mm, 2.2 µm or equivalent (P/N 228-41605-92)
- LabSolutions LCMS and LabSolutions Insight (with License)
Chemical & Reagent
- Formic Acid
- LCMS grade Acetonitrile
- LCMS grade Methanol
- Antibiotic standards – Sulfaquinoxaline (SQX), Sulfadimethoxine (SDM), Sulfamerazine (SMR), Sulfamonomethoxine (SMM), Chloramphenicol (CAP)
- 1.5 ml sample vial with cap (P/N 226-54110-31)
- If the instrumentation, chemicals and reagents are not available, we still provide the demo data files for qualitative and quantitative data processing.
Request for Live Training
For our customers who require on-site or online training, we provide a live option.