PRINCIPLE, OPERATION, AND MAINTENANCE OF TOC-L SERIES
Author: Shimadzu CAS
Level: Beginner to Advance
Study time: 8 hours
Video time: 4 hours
This course offers practical knowledge to familiarize users with operation and general maintenance of Shimadzu TOC-L series.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principle and instrumentation of Total Organic Carbon analyzer.
- Handle different types of samples properly.
- Perform system on and system off properly - Perform data acquisition via TOC-Control L software.
- Process data acquired by TOC-Control L software.
- Troubleshoot common issues in TOC analysis.
- Perform basic TOC-L maintenance.
Materials Required for eTOC-001
- TOC Analyzer (TOC-LCPH or TOC-LCSH) with PC software operation
- Standard or high sensitivity catalyst
- ASI-L autosampler (optional)
- TOC-Control L software
Chemical & Reagent
- Reagent water
- TC stock solution
- IC stock solution
- We provide demo data files for data processing (data processing is done in TOC-Control L software.
- If TOC-Control L software is not available, course contents are still beneficial to all TOC users.
Request for Live Training
For our customers who require on-site or online training, we provide a live option.